Good morning Sailors
The look of the Sailing club has changed a bit from your last visit.
We will not be able to completely open the club until the landscaping is finished. But we have a large list of activities that need to be done.
Rough list is—not in order
- Build ramps/platform for hoist
- Backfill in hoist area
- Put out docks/ reinstall stiff arms and hardware
- Dock repair (separate list)
- Finish chain hoist install
- Prepare site for Coir Logs
- Reinstall water pump
- Reinstall ramp to dock- one only at this time
- Club house cleanup—mud issue
- Boat prep for sailing classes
- Launch pontoon boat once cleaned
Members need to bring
- Garden gloves
- Landscape rakes
- Wheel barrow
- A pick or Maalox
- And your strong backs
A pile driving crew will be on site early—please give them room to work—and room for their equipment.
Parking may be an issue—want cars in upper section of club only
Also need a truck for dump run by days end-
The shoreline and grounds landscaping work will start next week-
I may need some volunteers mid week—know soon.
Please make all recommendations for landscaping and site improvements to the Site Committee